wondermoon


Hello lovelies! Can you believe it's already the end of January? I love that the days are getting noticeably longer. I think I start to notice it right after the solstice but maybe that's just me knowing it's suppose to. We have had sunnier days the last couple of weeks but it's still cool enough for scarves and boots.


I missed visiting my favorite places while I was away from blogland so I'm slowly starting to catch up and dropping in to visit some of you here and there. It still amazes me how so many of us have been able to form friendships and build a community through our blogs. I know that for me blogging has been a blessing that's allowed me to share my dreams and to also be inspired by yours.


Creating has always been a way for me to escape. Whether it's stress, boredom or yes...housework! Meeting lots of you that feel the same way is truly the best part of blogging. I feel that we are all kindred spirits gathering under a big magical tent, sharing hugs, tears, glitter and dreams.


Although I recently went through a low period that kept me away from both my art and my blog, it was these same two things, along with your support, that has helped me find my way back. And it feels good to be able to go to this magical place under a wondermoon to play with you again.


I hope the first month of 2012 has been a good one for you. Are you keeping your resolutions? If you decided to be healthier this year please keep it up. I am finally starting to feel and see results from my commitment to be better about taking care of myself and it's so worth it. I feel better and it has helped my outlook on everything so please stay strong and don't give up!

I'll see you out there under a wondermoon....


17 comments:

Melanie Statnick said...

So pretty! I love the theme of this. paper dresses is a wonderful art tech.

Diane said...

I think your blog is enchanting Anna. I've stuck to my commitment to myself the first of the year and I feel the same as you. Good for you on yours so far and blessings on the future. I have you as one of my kindred spirits on my blog so I can keep up with your delightful blog. Diane

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love love love the new artwork! How lovely!

LuLu~*xoxo

voodoo vixen said...

So glad you are feeling better and playing again... your canvas is lovely, those dresses are amazing!!

Marfi-topia said...

they turned out just gorgeous Anna!!!
you are so talented!!!

earthen-magic said...

just beautiful! ~ blessings to yoU! ~ upon this the first of the quarter crossover days! ~ blessed be!...
...xXx...

ann said...

What a delightful canvas the dresses are beautiful.Your blog background and header are gorgeous so Whimsical.

Margaret said...

Welcome back! I love your canvas, gorgeous gentle colours and wonderful texture! Mx

The Purple Flutterby said...

I love your artwork, such lovely dreamy colours. Hugs Sara

Lisa said...

I just adore your work. Wonderful.
Hugs,
Lisa

Toriz said...

I'm glad you're feeling so much better about things! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you can get back to your magic place. What a lovely magical paitning - with dresses of flowers and a circus!

Linda said...

Such whit and whimsy...I love it all. Your blog is so much fun and full of wisdon...

Queenie Believe said...

Such beautiful art!! The little girls' gowns are amazing!!!
So glad you are feeling better.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Celia said...

Oh Anna...they are beautiful! I love that about the Moon....we can all go outside and look at the same moon and say hi to each other! "I see the Moon and the Moon sees me and the Moon sees somebody I want to see...."

Theresa MacNaughton said...

So so happy to hear from you again, Anna. :) Happy February. I did notice just tonight that the days were getting longer again. I absolutely ADORE your new artwork. It is amazing how healing art is. I hope that the new year brings you nothing but love, health, happiness and magic. :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is fantastic !!! I'm so happy you found your way back !!
Have a wonderful weekend.