the artful bag challenge atc swap #1


Well it is April Fool's Day!


And now on to the next Artful Bag Challenge. A big thank you again to everyone that played along with the March Embellish It theme. All I can say is WOW! You guys rose to the challenge and came up with really wonderful artful bags. They were all amazing.

We have a growing list of ATC swappers on the side bar and there's still time to email me and sign up before I post the partners on the 5th. The challenge is open to US and international swappers so please remember to allow enough mailing time if your swap partner lives in a different country.


The only rules to remember for your ATC are the size -- 2 1/2in x 3 1/2in -- and the theme, which is BAGS and PURSES of course. Otherwise anything goes. Paint, scrap, glitter, fabric. Go for it and have fun. Because I am also a big digi fan you can even create your card digitally and then print it out. Leave as is or embellish with fun and fabulous finds.

For a little inspiration here is a digi ATC I created using great freebies from a Deviant Scrap Stampington promotion. The bags are pics of some of my favorite Mary Frances embellished bags. I'll also be making a real one to send out for the swap : )

Again if you are not able to swap but would still like to create an ATC, you can make one and post it along with everyone else on the 25th. Please remember that if you signed up to swap and are assigned a partner, follow through and send out your card. If you're running behind just let your partner know. Stuff happens and we all understand.

For more information on the Artful Bag Challenge please click on the button located on the right side bar. Feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions.


7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, so much fun.....can't wait to start. It's always good to get goodies in the mail...

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

olá Anna,

quero participar da troquinha ATC!

Bill said...

I love your April Fool's pic. I've never met a chicken I didn't love!

Angela said...

Sorry I'm a little behind! I will email you in order to sign up!
Have a great weekend!
Angela

Sarah Knight said...

Beautiful & interesting!

peggy gatto said...

What a fun creation!!!
I emailed you to sign up for the atc swap!

Mrs A. said...

Hi,
Just emailed you to sign up for the April ATC swap and have added my March 'Embellish It' into the March Linky.
Mrs A.