february ATC swap


Time for the Blissfull ATC Swap again! This month's team is naturally, love. My partner is Michele and here is the adorable ATC she sent me.



The vintage couple is sooo sweet and I love the 'love' stamp.
Thank you Michele!


This is the one I sent her.

I printed an image from The Graphics Fairy then collaged sheet music and the banner on. I used a little angel charm I recieved from my friend Linda, then I brushed on beeswax to finish and added glitter.

Our Blissfull ATC Swap has a new Flickr group!
So you can click here to see some of our cards.

Thank you again Wendy for putting our fun swap together.




7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my godness..I love both of these. Very creative. Thank you Anna for sharing.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

How adorable! Such a pretty exchange. I used to make ATC's but haven't done so in a little while. I'm thinking I'm going to work on some this weekend. Too fun!
Thespa
Vintiquities Workshop

Heathen said...

Sooooo pretty!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, they're both so pretty! I've never used beeswax--I'm afraid I'll start a fire..lol
I hope you have a great weekend! Oh, and congratulations to your OWOH winner!!!
XO

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Very lovely! Both of you came up with such sweet designs. :) Theresa

Angela said...

Both ATCs are awesome!
Angela

pchickki said...

Very nice ATC's
Hope they get posted on Blissful for all to see