collage obsession 'door'

My second collage for Collage Obsession. This week's word is 'DOOR'. I decided to use a door image I've had in my files and also my favorite Anna Pavlova ballerina pic. This is all digital and was just alot of fun to make.

'Door' was a perfect theme for me this week as I'm in the midst of opening a new creative door myself. This collage is about the magic behind that door once you find the key and being able to finally dance and take flight when you find your wings. But with a little whimsical twist of course.



Some elements are from the Rich Collection by Linda Bavin.


Visit Collage Obsession for more fantastic collage fun!





8 comments:

K said...

beautiful collage!

Anonymous said...

My oh my! So creative! What a talent you have! your blog is like a trip through wonderland. Loved my visit :0)

Bossy Betty said...

Ooooooo! I like it!

Elegia said...

Your collage is very creative and tells a lot about your creativity! The composition of collage is very beautiful and interesting and I just admire those colors you used.

Thank you for joining!

BadPenny said...

I love that door...I wonder what lies behind it ?

Petunia said...

Thank you everyone!

@ bad penny....I hope there's chocolate behind that door!

Dandelion Dreams said...

I LOVE this. There's just something about doors inside trees that draws me. You're the second person I know who does this particular digital collage. It's sooooo tempting! If only there was more time in the day. lol

Haha I realize I'm going to be writing a lot. So I will email the answer to your questions to you. Have a beautiful Memorial Day.

Sinderella's Studio said...

I absolutely love this piece!
dana